Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Art of Creation

Some days you have to make yourself 'do' stuff you really can't be arsed to. This is one of those days but I'm determined to plod on and have something to show for it by bedtime. After a lousy nights sleep worrying about the dog and the multitude of problems he might/might not have, I managed to lose myself in Aldi for an hour - the place has a soothing effect on me, and now I have parked myself in the chair with a pair of knitting needles and a ball of black wool to start on this dratted Goth doll that I've agreed to make for someone. There's only one problem....


Breathe in dogs
...there's me (my arse) and my knitting and 2 porky Yorkie's squeezed into 1 armchair. I loath knitting at the best of times and it's no more fun with my elbows around my ears!! The beautiful blue sky and sunshine has made way for grey skies and more flaming snow (it can just bugger off back to where it came from) so the light in our north facing cottage is now a bit grim. It had better not affect tomorrows 'craft gathering' or I shall have a mid-life tantrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment