Wednesday 26 December 2012

Ho Ho No

That's Christmas over for another year. I think I survived it intact and only semi-shell shocked after too many years on my own with 2-3 Yorkies for company and a festive dinner that usually involved toast. To find yourself around a table with 10 other people, a huge roast dinner and presents can all be a bit overwhelming. The dogs had a fabulous time with the usually grumpy Timmy almost wearing the tree and assuming that everything wrapped in paper must be for him


The 'freak from' Xmas pudding made by my own fair hand back in mid October was sublime, sadly the remainder of my day was only spoiled by my BF referring to me by his 'not yet *ex wife's*' name! Crap timing on his part as he was opening my main pressie to him but he certainly got the quiet night he was after as I refused to speak to him. Some people really should embrace the saying 'think before you speak'. It's very nearly a case of 3 strikes and you're out. Next time I'll just crack him over the head with the rather marvellous and heavy wooden chopping slab he had from his family and be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment