Monday 10 December 2012

Swapping 4 Wheels For 4 Walls



As it's now official - my name being on a tenancy agreement - I felt I had to (sadly) give up my travelling blog and start something new. Whether or not I can make village life/becoming a member of the WI and turning myself into a crafting, whirling dervish as interesting as pootling around the UK and Europe in a motorhome and taking the piss out of caravanners misfortunes and weird habits remains to be seen. So wish me luck as I ingratiate myself into domestic, posh village living and chutney making  :)


2 comments:

  1. if I, ( as a middle aged gay old fart) can integrate myself into a small welsh village
    YOU can!
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You can do it and I bet they'll be a load of strange villagers you can take the pee out of!
    I know what you mean about the Clothes Show, identically-clad, orange faced clones! xxx

    ReplyDelete