Tuesday 1 January 2013

Out With the Old.....

Happy New Year. After an evening on the wine, half watching Batman and playing 'chubby bunny' with a bag of marshmallows which the dogs thought was highly entertaining, I'm nursing a bit of a headache but it hasn't put me off taking the tree down and packing everything away for the next time. We've already managed to plan the 1st of many day trips to London - Greenwich to be exact as I desperately want to see the Ansel Adams exhibition at the Maritime Museum. I'm going to bake some biscuits to use up my remaining lemons and then I need to get motivated into sorting out all of these boxes that came out of storage as I'm a bit peed off with them being stuck up a corner and taking up much needed space. Some of my mohair bears have been attacked by dreaded moths so I need to hit google for ideas on how to clean them up without using some foul smelling moth repellant! Other than that I feel a crocheting marathon looming as I have promised blankets to a few select people and I need an excuse to go wool shopping which no doubt will see me wandering around the shop with a glazed expression and half soaked grin on my face - just think Gollum and that'll be me. Here's to a creativity fuelled 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment